We're a small but mighty team based in Leeds, England. We're building our brand to be known for our ability to cut out the jargon and speak human, our deep understanding of client needs and expectations.
So who are we?
Today, we're a small team of two. A husband and wife duo working together to build business and launch awesome things into the web.
Here's some more about us:
- Director & Full-Stack Engineer
- Past clients include Verizon Media, Yahoo News and Sainsburys
- Loves go karting & all things Formula 1🏎️
- Born and raised in Zambia, Africa!
First solve the problem. Then, write the code
- Junior Frontend Developer
- Spent 4 years as an accountant
- ❤️s all things pink (especially the pink stuff)
- Elle parle français (She speaks French)
Things aren’t always #000000 and #FFFFFF
How can we help?
Everyday we help agencies and brands launch successful web applications. Whether that be eCommerce, Fintech or social platforms, we can assure you we've either done it or there's a high chance we can.
And we do all this using what we know best:
- Laravel / Symfony
- Craft CMS
- Nuxt.js (Vue.js)
⚙️ We're currently working on outlining our processes in more detail, with their own dedicated pages.
Our approach follows three principles:
- Build a case for a digital project through research
- Design and build effective digital products and services
- Institute continuous improvement of the solution
We administer this in practice by:
- Providing a strategic, digital-first perspective on how you can successfully build your business, whether that is instigating a digital transformation project within an existing organisation, or building your startup from scratch.
- Leveraging our experience in digital application design to build simple, elegant apps, platforms and services.
- Integrating existing technologies and applications, considering user experience first and foremost.
- Constantly reviewing progress against clearly defined success criteria.